The Fairfax Bar Association offers a comprehensive member benefits package that no Northern Virginia attorney should be without. Combining the leverage of its 2,300 members, the FBA offers discounts on products and services to its members that really pay off!
Affinity Partners and Discounts
- Expand your knowledge through educational opportunities with both live and online CLEs
- Enhance your skills by belonging to a Committee or Section. Members are able to work with judges and other attorneys who share the same interests and concerns
- There are plenty of opportunities to network at social programs and events. Get acquainted with members of the legal community at the Annual Bench Bar Dinner Dance or Annual Golf Tournament, just to name a few.
- Make a difference in the community through a variety of programs that reach out to the community, such as the Court Tours for Fairfax County students, the Conciliation Program, pro bono programs, and others through the Fairfax Law Foundation
- Increase your business by joining the Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) at a reduced rate. The LRS staff screens over 15,000 inquiries a year and refers over 3,000 Virginia residents and business to members
For Your Convenience
- As a member, you will receive reduced rates on CLEs, FBA events and publications
- You will be entitled to discounts from our Affinity Partners that offer discounts on insurance, merchant solutions, publications, web design and hosting, and banking
- Get access to Lexis Advance®, Westlaw, HeinOnline, and Virginia Casefinder through the Law Library. The Fairfax Public Law Library offers more than 35,000 books and legal periodicals that are not available to the public at any other location in Fairfax County
** Note: The FBA Board has adopted resolutions allowing many of the bar services and communications to be conducted electronically. Some notices of the FBA are sent to our membership exclusively by email. Examples include notice of elections for FBA Board and voting for Judicial Screenings. We respect our members’ right to privacy, but should you elect to remove your email from our distribution, please be advised that you may miss important notices from the FBA.