Still didn't find the information that you are looking for? Use the links below for more information on local, state and federal courts, and other helpful resources.
- Local Courts
- The Alexandria Courthouse, located at 520 King Street in Alexandria, VA, is comprised of the Alexandria Circuit, General District, and Juvenile and Domestic Relations Courts. For information on the US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, located at 401 Courthouse Square in Alexandria, VA, go here. For information on the US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, located at 200 South Washington Street in Alexandria, VA, go here.
- The Circuit, General District, and Juvenile and Domestic Relations Courts of Arlington are located at 1425 North Courthouse Road, in Arlington, Virginia.
- Use this link for information on the Fairfax County Court system, or use read the latest news from the Courts.
- Loudoun County Courts - the Circuit, General District, and Juvenile and Domestic Relations Courts - are located at 18 East Market Street in Leesburg, VA.
- The Circuit, General District, and the Juvenile and Domestic Relations Courts of Prince William County are located at 9311 Lee Avenue, Manassas, VA.
- Other Court Links
- Virginia Government
- US Courts Information
This page contains information on the US Federal Courts, including the Supreme Court, Courts of Appeal, District Courts, and Bankruptcy Courts. This site is maintained by the Administrative Office of the US Courts
- Other State Court Information
This site, which is maintained by the National Center for State Courts, contains information and links to state courts, including those in the District of Columbia
- Attorney Prepared 21 Day Summons
- Attorneys will be allowed to prepare their own 21 day summons in domestic cases. The summons will be filed at the same time the initial case is filed. Sheriff's fees will continue to be collected by the Clerk's Office as part of the initial filing fees if service is request through the sheriff. Click here to review the instructions for the attorney prepared 21 day summons.
- There are three different fillable forms for 21 day summons.
- Sheriff Service
- Special Process Service
- Notary Acceptance