Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join Us
News & Press: Fairfax General District Court

Interpreter Request in the GDC Civil Division

Tuesday, October 14, 2014  
Share |
The General District Court’s “Civil & Small Claims Interpreter Request” form must be used to request an interpreter for any language interpreter needed in civil or small claims court. The form is available in Courtrooms 2A and 2B, as well as in the Civil Clerk’s Office in Room 211 and the Court Services Division in Room 203. A copy of the form must be submitted to both the Civil and Court Services offices. Ten days’ advance notice is requested for most languages, with the exception of a Sign Language interpreter, which requires at least two weeks’ notice. Failure to timely file a written request may result in your case being continued.  

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal